Happy Anniversary to me!!
David suprised me with an awesome trip to San Francisco with some of our closest friends. I havent been to San Francisco for years, it was so nice to be there. There is just something about that city that I just love. It was so nice to see Annie and Donny again. It made me realize how much I miss having them around. And of course Ken and Amanda and Ryan and Cassie, we always have fun with them. I am so blessed to have so many good friends around me. I can't believe that David and I have been married for 5 years. It should be more with everything we have done it doesnt seem like it should all fit in 5 years. 5 houses, David has had 4 cars, I have had 3 and we have had 3 kids and 1 dog. We have had so many great things happen to us in these past 5 years especially our 3 beautiful children. I am so grateful to have the husband that I do. He is a great father a great husband and a great friend. Here are some pictures of our trip:
The babies- Brooke 3 1/2 months, Braxton 2 1/2 months, and Kylie 4 1/2 months
Ken, Donny, David and I went on this awesomely fast boat ride.
3 comments:
That looks SO fun...what I wouldn't give to go to SF any day! I love that city!
I'll go back anytime you want to meet me up there. It did make me realize how much I miss you guys and Oceanside and I'm ready to go back. Darn Navy!! But it was way FUN!!
You are so cute! When can we come play with you too?!
Post a Comment