Thursday, November 30, 2006

Luc, Andy and Kayla

Luc could not get enough of Andy and Kayla. Andy and Kayla are my brothers kids. Andy is 3 and Kayla is 1. He only sees them a couple of times a year but he remembers them and loves to see them. I have a little photo album that we take to church and I put pictures of our family and his friends and there are a few of Andy and Kayla because I don't want him to forget them. My mom and I went to Costco and Lana met us there and then we went to lunch. Andy wanted to sit in the shopping cart next to Luc and I think soon realized that was a mistake. Luc could not keep his hands off of Andy. He was hugging him and touching him. Then he was singing head, shoulders, knees and toes with him and touching his eyes, ears, mouth and nose. Poor Andy just sat there for a minute just letting Luc clober him then he got into it and was a big ham with Luc. They had such a good time. It was my best trip to Costco ever. I need Andy around more often.



Lana brought Andy over to my moms house while she took Kayla to the doctors (she had a fever and wasn't very happy) But the boys on the other hand had such a good time. My mom has a room with lots of room to run so they chased each other around and ran in circles for atleast an hour. Andy was running and tripped and fell and Luc thought that was the funniest thing he ever saw. So Andy kept doing it, I have never heard Luc laugh that hard.


Kayla is a little stripper. She loves to take her clothes off. She did it the first night we were there at a restaraunt. I think it makes her mom mad but I thought it was funny. They are playing ring around the rosies. Even though they are all a year apart they played really well and Andy didn't get bored and Kayla kept up with them. It is so funny how we all just sit around and watch the kids play all wishing life could be that easy again.
I can't help but think that if Luc had a brother his age or around his age he would be a happier kid. Not to say that Luc is not happy or that he is a trouble maker but just that he wouldn't be so bored all the time and get into trouble. I sometimes think to myself that I would like to adopt a little boy so that Luc could have someone around all the time to play with. He is such an outgoing kid that it makes me sad to see him outside in the backyard playing with our dog Jack all by himself. I sometimes have to look away because it makes me that sad. I know, it's pathetic.
This is my dad. My mom started pulling all three kids on this sheet back and forth between two rooms. They all loved it even my mom, she was laughing just as hard as the kids were. But after 10 or 15 minutes she got tired. It sucks getting old. So my dad and I stepped in for awhile. I even pulled my mom up and down (with the kids help, of course.) I swear by the end of the ride she had peed in her pants and was crying from laughing too hard. The simple things keep her happy, she is easy to please.

No comments: