Friday, November 03, 2006

Sea World!!!

Sea World by far is my favorite place to go. Granted I haven't been to Disneyland or Magic Mountain for a while. But Sea World was AWESOME!! We went on Saturday with David's family. It was nice that everybody was round to go. We did have to schedule it about a month in advance but it was totally worth it with everyone there. David and I and Joe and Brittany (and of course the kids) left around 9:30 and met up with Danny and Jessica (Joe and Brittany's friends) We got there around 11 o'clock. Erika and Joe were already there so we met up with them.
They have a big pond with fish and star fish that you can reach your hand in and touch the star fish. I think if we just stayed there Luc would have been happy.
I guess this picture is kind of far away but basically everyone is on it except Erika and I and the kids. Brittany and Joe, Jessica and Danny, David and Joe. Luc and Joesph were waiting so patiently for them to come around the corner and when they finally did they both started crying because they wanted to go with them. Joseph actually started climbing the rope fence saying "in the boat, in the boat" It was so cute, Erika and I were laughing so hard.

This is the seal show. It was pretty funny. We got there right before it started so we all kind of spread out and saw what we could. Ashley did really well all day. Sarah held her for quite awhile.

We went to see Shamu next. I don't have any pictures of that because David and everyone else was too nervous to take out our camera because we were about 5 rows up right in the middle and we knew that we would get wet. By far my favorite. Those animals were so amazing and to do the things that they were doing was incredible. And when I said we got wet is an understatement, we got soaked. It was like in slow motion too, the whale went under water and left just his tail out and he whipped it back and then paused. You knew it was coming but he waited just long enough and then let us have it. I mean tidal wave. Ashley had just fallen asleep and I did the best that I could to protect her but I had no idea that there would be that much water. It was like she took a bath and she started screaming. Luc and Joseph both saw it coming but I don't think they knew how it would affect them and they both started crying, it was kind of funny. I think we all were in shock. Then Luc was asking for more about 15 seconds after. It was AMAZING!

No comments: