Sorry I have been missing this whole week. I am up at my parents house if Folsom and the computer is in the room that Luc is sleeping in so I haven't been able to get a second to write anything. And when there is free time David is working on it so it seems impossible, but I finally have a second. I have had such a great time spending time with my family. I can't believe that we go home tomorrow. It went by so fast and yet it seems like we have been gone forever. I will for sure post pictures tomorrow, my mom doesn't have a place for me to put my card from my camera, she has a kodak which has a docking station.
Just know that I am alive and having a great time.
1 comment:
I am so glad you had fun! Hopefully the flight home was okay?! You just never know with kids! And hopefully no one else got sick on the vacation? Are you in your new house, or still in the old? You have so much on your plate right now...hope you got to sleep early in your nice big bed!! (It always feel so good to sleep in your own bed after a vacation!)
Post a Comment