Friday, November 03, 2006

This is as close as we wanted to get at this show considering how wet we got at the Shamu show.

These dolphins were pretty cool to watch. There were 4 or 5 of them and they did some cool tricks. I can't get over how much fun Luc had watching them. I thought that he would get bored after a while which is I guess why they make the shows only 25 or 30 minutes long. I could have sat at the Shamu show all day long, That was my favorite part of the whole day.
This little guy is some kind of whale, I can't remember the name of it. There were two of them, one was something like 45 years old and the other was only about 25 years old. They were very cool, they went around and splashed to audience too. And not just once like Shamu, they pounded the audience 4 or 5 times. It was fun to watch and not be apart of the splashing.
 Posted by Picasa

No comments: